CUSC ACADEMY PROGRAM FEES
Academy Division Club Fee: $119 per player
1. ACADEMY PROGRAM CLUB FEE COVERS:
- Fee includes two jerseys (one white and one blue)
- VYSA Insurance Fees
- Trained Coaching Staff Salaries
- End of Season Treat and Award
- Club Staff
- Field use and maintenance
- Miscellaneous Club operational expenses
Each season will include the following:
- 2 one-hour sessions each week for 8 weeks
- 1 Intra-Academy Program game each Saturday
- Professional coaching staff
- All training sessions will be designed and planned by Academy Staff
- Parent meeting preceding the fall and spring seasons
- 2 training/game shirts
- Awards Day at the conclusion of each season
2. REFUND POLICY:
- Refunds can be requested up to the beginning of the season’s first practice.
- After the season begins, NO refunds will be given unless a player is injured or is required to move out of the Hampton Roads Area.
- The amount of refund or credit for the next season will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Documentation is required for unexpected moves or injuries.
- Refunds granted prior to the beginning of the season will be given less the following fees:
o $20.00 Administrative Fee.
o $ 10.00 VYSA Insurance Fee·
o Money spent by club on jersey or award if orders already placed.
- Refund request date is the date that a written request is made via letter or email. All requests must be in writing.
U4-U6 Players: Academy First Start Program
U7-U8 Players: Academy Program
U9 Players: Advanced/Competitive Programs
For additional information please contact: academydoc@chesapeakeunited.
CUSC Academy Program Contacts
Nan Beck, Club Administrator ClubAdmin@ChesapeakeUnited.org
Kristin Carden, CUSC Academy Director of Coaching
ACADEMY AND FIRST START
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL NEED FOR PRACTICES AND GAMES:
Cleats (preferred but tennis shoe are acceptable)
Size 3 Soccer Ball – U4 through U6
Size 3 Soccer Ball – U7 – U8
Academy & First Start Calendar
*Make-Up Schedule to be determined by the Club. Some rain dates are built into the Academy and First Start Schedules.*