Academy: Players Born in 2015 & 2016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Core Values. Professional Coaching. Focused Player Development. Team Environment.
Professional, Licensed Coaching Staff
Academy Style Training Twice a Week (Monday & Wednesday, 5:30-6:30), Games on Saturday Mornings
Introductory & Intermediate Soccer Development & Character Building
The Chesapeake United Academy Program is a preparatory soccer program that focuses on various aspects of individual player development. The objective of the Academy is to provide an appropriate intermediate curriculum to maximize technical development and basic tactical understanding in a training and game environment that will prepare players for the Competitive Program. All players will receive instruction from professional, licensed coaching staff. Through quality coaching and a well-developed curriculum, the Academy seeks to develop a strong foundation in each player which will best prepare them for the Competitive Program beginning at U9.
Spring 2023 Season:
March 13th — May 13th
Practices on Monday and Wednesday:
5:30-6:30p, All Players
Games on Saturday Mornings:
10:00a, 2015 Players
11:15a, 2016 Players
1857 Centerville Turnpike S., Chesapeake, VA
CUSC ACADEMY PROGRAM FEES
Academy Division Club Fee: $179 per player
1. ACADEMY PROGRAM CLUB FEE COVERS:
- Fee includes two jerseys (one white and one blue)
- VYSA Insurance Fees
- Trained Coaching Staff Salaries
- End of Season Treat and Award
- Club Staff
- Field use and maintenance
- Miscellaneous Club operational expenses
Each season will include the following:
- 2 one-hour sessions each week for 8 weeks
- 1 Intra-Academy Program game each Saturday
- Professional coaching staff
- All training sessions will be designed and planned by Academy Staff
- Parent meeting preceding the fall and spring seasons
- 2 training/game shirts
- Awards Day at the conclusion of each season
2. REFUND POLICY:
- Refunds can be requested up to the beginning of the season’s first practice.
- After the season begins, NO refunds will be given unless a player is injured or is required to move out of the Hampton Roads Area. Documentation is required for unexpected moves or injuries.
- The amount of refund or credit for the next season will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Chesapeake United is not obligated to offer refunds and may not be able to depending on circumstances. All refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. Processing fees may apply in addition to funds allocated for program and club expenses.
- Refunds granted prior to the beginning of the season may be given less the following fees: $20 administrative fee, $10 for VYSA Insurance, $15 for player t-shirts, $10 for player award (if order has been placed).
- Refund request date is the date that a written request is made via letter or email. All requests must be in writing.
U4-U6 Players: Academy First Start Program
U7-U8 Players: Academy Program
U9 Players: Advanced/Competitive Programs
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSC Academy Program Contacts
Maurice Burnett, Director of Coaching Grassroots Maurice@ChesapeakeUnited.com
Randy Curtiss, Academy Assistant Director Academy@ChesapeakeUnited.com
ACADEMY AND FIRST START
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL NEED FOR PRACTICES AND GAMES:
Cleats (preferred but tennis shoe are acceptable)
Size 3 Soccer Ball – U4 through U6
Size 3 Soccer Ball – U7 – U8