Advanced ("Recreation Plus")
The Advanced Program is for players looking for a less competitive, more recreationally based team. Like the Competitive Program, this level of play is for ages U-9 to U-19. Coaches in this program are volunteers and the Advanced League (TASL) is based on recreation, not competition. Teams participating in the Advanced Program typically play 8 to 10 games a season against other Advanced teams in the Hampton Roads area. Player placements are held at the end of the spring season for the following fall.
Player placements and online registration are required for all new and returning players.
If you still have question about the CUSC Advanced Program, please contact: email@example.com.
Online registration for the Advanced Program is now open for new players U9-U19. CUSC conducts player placements for Advanced players in May for the following fall season. All players are required to register for player placements.
To register your player, click on the MEMBER LOGIN located in the upper left hand corner. You will set up a member account if your player has not been with CUSC in previous seasons. Existing members will use their current login.
If you are interested in an evaluation for a Travel team, please contact Kristin Carden, Technical Director, for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, please email email@example.com or call (757) 271-8619.
Online registration for the CUSC Advanced Registration is open prior to each season.
1. ADVANCED PROGRAM BASE FEES:
- Registration Fee: FREE
2. ADVANCED PROGRAM CLUB FEE COVERS:
- Tidewater Advanced Soccer League (TASL) fees
- Player Cards (includes insurance)
- Coaching Education, Training & Development (Licenses, Diplomas, Conferences,
- Technical Training
- Clinics, Seminars, Meetings, etc. (Chesapeake United conducts VYSA sanctioned coaches clinics for F, E, and D license and makes continuing education a priority for all program coaches and training staff members.)
- Coaches’ Club apparel
- Fee Assistance & Fee Waivers (limited, needs based financial assistance)
- Club Staff
- Field use and maintenance
- Selected player college scholarships
- Miscellaneous Club operational expenses
3. FIELD ASSESSMENT FEE:
This seasonal fee is used for maintenance and projects that enhance the condition of the fields used at Centerville Athletic Complex and the maintenance of City permitted fields. Future projects can also be made possible a portion of the fees set aside for bigger projects.
4. PLAYER UNIFORMS:
- Player uniforms, apparel, and gear costs are not included in the Advanced Program Club Fee.
- Each player will be required to purchase the designated uniform kit for the CUSC Advanced Program which will be the official uniform for the soccer year.
- The current uniform kit includes: 2 Adidas jerseys (1 Royal Blue, 1 White), 1 Adidas shorts (Black), 1 pair Adidas field socks plus applied uniform numbers and Club logo for each jersey.
5. REFUND POLICY:
- Each selected player will have two days after being notified by the coach to either accept or deny their selection to the team and will pay the $75.00 required deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Documentation is required for unexpected moves or injuries.
- Refunds can be requested for Executive Board review on a case-by-case basis due to player injury or unexpected household moves.A $20 processing fund will be charged for each refund given.
Schedule & Standings
Tidewater Advanced Soccer League (TASL) & Standings
Chesapeake United is a member of the Tidewater Advanced Soccer League (TASL). Games are played against teams from other clubs in the Hampton Roads area.
For detailed information concerning the Tidewater Advanced Soccer League and for seasonal schedules, please visit the league website. Standings for U12 and older teams can also be found on the league website.
Advanced Coaching Slate
Coaching Slate Coming Soon!
Fields & Hotlines
CUSC Advanced Program
Field & Hotline
Address: Centerville Complex, 1857 Centerville Tpke S, Chesapeake, VA 23322-1954, US
Call the Club’s Hotline for specific field’s status for game day
information such as cancellations and/or reschedules.
You can access information on Advanced Program fields, maps, as well as directions
through the TASL (Tidewater Advanced Soccer League) website
Parent, Manager and Coach Resource Center
Advanced Program Links
If you would like to see other information provided please contact the Webmaster.
Each selected player will have 48 hours after being notified of team assignment to either accept or deny their selection to the team and will pay the $75.00 required deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
Refunds can be requested for Executive Board review on a case-by-case basis due to player injury or unexpected household moves. A $20 processing fund will be charged for each refund given.
Documentation is required to support the injury or unexpected move.